Available from 22nd – 26th December & Hogmanay.
SPECIAL DIET INFORMATION
G Contains Gluten, N Contains Nuts, V Vegetarian, D Contains Dairy
Please let your waiter know if you have any other allergies.
If you would like any other dishes which are not listed on our Festive Menu, please feel free to ask for an alternative. Our waiters will happily assist you. Please note that dishes will be charged in comparison to our Festive Menu.
- Assorted Kebab Selection D
- Chicken tikka, lamb tikka and vegetarian pakora.
- Chicken Puri G
- Small pieces of chicken in a subtle sauce, enhanced by fresh coriander on a bed of puffed, fried bread and accompanied by a green salad.
- Chicken Tikka Kebab D
- Chicken charcoal grilled and served with salad and mint sauce.
- Chicken Cutlet G
- Chicken cooked in a lightly spiced butter served with salad and sauce.
- Onion Bhaji V
- Onion coated with ground flour, deep fried to a crispy texture.
- Vegetable Pakora V
- Deep fried balls of gram flour, onions, mixed vegetables and a variety of spices, served with special sauce.
- Vegetable Samosa G
- Lightly spiced vegetables, cooked in a crisp pastry, served with salad and mint sauce.
- Aloo Chatt V D
- Small pieces of potato cooked with tomatoes and cucumbers in a hot and spicy sour sauce.
- Radhuni Tandoori D
- Tandoori chicken, lamb tikka, chicken tikka, king prawn and seekh kebabs – “a must for all tandoori connoisseurs”.
- Lamb Shashlik Kebab D
- Lamb marinated and spiced with fresh herbs and spices, skewered and roasted and served on sizzler with grilled green pepper and onions and accompanied by salad and mint sauce.
- Tandoori Chicken N D
- Fresh lean chicken spiced with fresh herbs and spices, skewered and roasted in our clay oven small pieces of potato cooked with tomatoes and cucumbers in a hot and spicy sour sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Massallam N D
- Kebabs cooked in a mild flavoured sauce with fresh herbs and spices.
- Lamb Jalfrezi
- A most popular dish, cooked with fresh herbs and spices in a fairly hot sauce. Garnished with fried green pepper, diced onions and green chillies.
- Garlic Chilli Chicken D
- Chicken kebab cooked with fried green chillies, garlic and a variety of herbs and spices – medium hot.
- Karai Chicken
- Tender pieces of chicken, cooked with green peppers, green herbs and spices, garnished with fresh green chillies.
- Chicken Korma N D
- Chicken tikka cooked with mango, onion, garlic, fresh coriander and mild spices. Finished with fresh cream and almonds.
- Lamb Dansak N D
- Lamb cooked with a rare combination of herbs and spices prepared with lentils – fairly hot.
- Saag Prawn
- Prawn cooked with spinach, herbs and spices – medium.
- Sabzi Buna V
- Medium strength traditional dish, garnished with onions, herbs, tomatoes and selected spices.
- Sabzi Dupyaza V
- Medium strength dish of cubed onions and green pepper producing a very distinctive taste.
- Boiled Rice
- Boiled Basmati rice.
- Pilau D
- Saffron Basmati rice.
- Mushroom Pilau V D
- Basmati rice fried with mushrooms.
- Naan G D
- Leavened bread baked in our clay oven.
- Garlic Naan G D
- Leavened bread coated with fresh garlic and coriander.
- Peshwari Nan N G D
- Leavened bread stuffed with ground almonds and sultanas.
- Plain/Cucumber Raita D
- Plain or cucumber and onion dip.
- Poppadoms & Pickle Tray
- An assortment of chutneys onion salad, mint and yoghurt sauces. Price per head.