Besides countless media coverage in the Edinburgh and Midlothian press, our national awards scoops include:
- Regional Winner of Scotland for “Restaurant of the Year” at the Asian Restaurant & Takeaway Awards (ARTA) 2018
- Chef of the Year at the Scottish Curry Awards 2018
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame for 5 consecutive years of Excellence(2018)
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence (2013-2018)
- (One of) The Telegraph’s Top 10 Curry Restaurants in Britain (2014)
- Best Marketing Campaign – Edinburgh & Lothians Region – Asian Curry Awards 2014
- (One of) TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Indian Restaurants in the UK (2013)
- The AAA Guide of Excellence – Award of Excellence 2013
- Pat Chapman’s Good Curry Guide 2013
- Chef of the Year for Scotland and Northern Ireland at the Bangladeshi Caterers Association (2012)
We are humbly grateful to our ever-increasing number of delighted guests for their continuous custom and support over the number of years.
TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
We have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 5 years in a row and have now achieved Hall of Fame status! Awarded only to the Top 10% of Worldwide restaurants that deliver consistently great service and earned great reviews.
The Radhuni is also proudly ranked in TripAdvisor’s list of the Top 10 Indian Restaurants in the UK.