The Radhuni offers two types of Loyalty Card for you to collect stamps against:
1. Loyalty Voucher
After 9 dinners, we will reward you with a £10 voucher redeemable against food on your next visit. The voucher will be posted out to you.
2. Loyalty Bottle of House Wine
On your 7th visit, we will reward you with a Bottle of House Wine.
Terms & Conditions
- Loyalty Cards are issued free to approved diners.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of Radhuni Restaurant.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Radhuni Restaurant reserves the right to postpone or cancel a Loyalty Card or the Loyalty Card scheme and is under no obligation to give reasons for doing so.
TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
We have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 5 years in a row and have now achieved Hall of Fame status! Awarded only to the Top 10% of Worldwide restaurants that deliver consistently great service and earned great reviews.
The Radhuni is also proudly ranked in TripAdvisor’s list of the Top 10 Indian Restaurants in the UK.