Preparation time: 10 – 15 minutes
Tandoori oven* cooking time: 15 minutes at 160 degrees
Oven cooking time: 20 minutes at 150 degrees
Serves: 3 people
- Boneless Chicken Breast (500g serving 8 pieces)
- Salt (1 tea spoon)
- Garlic & Ginger paste (1 table spoon)
- Fresh Lemon juice (2 tea spoon)
- Natural Yoghurt (2 ½ table spoon)
- Fresh Mint leaves (handful)
- Fresh Coriander (handful)
- Green Chillies (4-5)
- Oil (2 table spoon)
- Cumin powder (1/2 table spoon)
- Coriander powder (1/2 table spoon)
- Garlic gloves (4-5)
- Marinate the chicken with salt, Garlic and ginger paste with fresh lemon and leave for 30 minutes so the chicken becomes tender.
- Now with the rest of the ingredients mix it together in the blender so it becomes a thick paste.
- Once formed into a paste marinate the chicken and the paste together until covered.
- Now put the chicken into the tandoori seek and cook the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Our Hariyali Chicken Tikka is now ready!
- Remove from the Tandoori Oven and serve hot along with some tangy chutney and sliced onions.
If you do not have access to a Tandoori Oven, you can use a standard home oven to the cook the chicken. Your home oven must be at 150 degrees and cook for only 20 minutes.